In general, Pre-School is meant to develop children through planned programs. many of these programs follow similar curriculum as pre-kindergarten:
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Communication, including talking and listening
- Knowledge and understanding of the world
- Creative and aesthetic development
- Physical development
- Mathematical awareness and development
LSF&B believes in allowing pre-school aged children to discover and explore freely within each of these areas of development which is the foundation for developmental learning.
We invite you to stop by and visit our classroom any time and speak with our staff.
Once you spend time with us will see why Lutheran Pre-School education has been setting the standard for over 30 years.
What do our parents have to say?
"My daughter has had a great experience here! The teachers are wonderful, especially Ms. K, who has the uncanny ability to make every person in the room feel the most special; a talent I wish I had!"
- 8:00 - 9:00 Meeting and Greet
- 9:00 - 9:30 Circle Time
- 9:30 - 10:00 Lesson / Art Work
- 10:00 - 10:30 Snack / Bathroom
- 10:30 - 10:45 Read Aloud
- 10:45 - 11:15 Playground / Gym
- 11:15 - 11:50 Table Work
- 11:50 - 12:10 Song & Movements
- 12:10 - 12:30 Free Play
- 12:30 - 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 - 2:00 Nap Time
- 2:00 - 2:45 Playground
- 2:45 - 3:00 Pack Up / Dismissal